· 159 KB · SHA256: 436A4CDAF707384537B5A031AA914DB6B88FA84D1FB7D031C9AFA1F2188E3678
· 842 KB · SHA256: F0382ACBA474F7D6C59D3E0F89517CCD503D45F2C8AC84A97A4B1395B490674D
· 785 KB · SHA256: 90CC27947BC2FDDF5BA0032A53669BE4B8E07133FC247DACFCC86E3E58B352A1
· 401 KB · SHA256: 5788D425DADA645FE0D8574B26B4AAC988077036E9DF410C4C0A33226AE613ED
· 280 KB · SHA256: B7379403A1AACB33FEE8AF250DC42FB0E4DE9B8D0A9DA92BE85142228DDED4A5
• Hotfix release, compatible with latest 3DS hacks
• Usage of geometry shaders and other speedups to rendering
• Hardware renderer: offset-per-tile, hi-res modes, and more fixes by DiscostewSM
• Much better sound quality, support for noise, echo and pitch modulation (thanks DiscostewSM again)
• Two added scaling modes: 4:3 and cropped 4:3
• Better open-bus emulation, and ability to execute code in open-bus regions (fixes Home Alone)
• Overall more accurate timings, IRQ fixes, etc
• ROM selector is no longer locked to the /snes folder
• the usual forgotten novelties, surprise
• Brand new hardware-accelerated renderer
• Sound via CSND (not available to Gateway or Ninjhax on New 3DS)
• Scaling support
• Exit button (mainly for use with the Homebrew Launcher)
• Emulation fixes (namely, huge 'next EXP' in Earthbound is fixed)
• Support for the 256x239 mode
• Proper PAL support (actually uses PAL timings)
• Tries to prevent GPU freezes
• Synchronous SPC700 (fixes issues but also causes a little slowdown)
• As usual, more crap I forgot about. Hah.
• No more garbled/blank screens or freezes when pressing Home or closing/reopening the 3DS or playing with the 3D slider
• Ability to run a new game without restarting blargSnes
• Screenshot function
• Support for external borders
• Support for backgrounds with 16x16 tiles. Super Bomberman games are finally playable.
• Brightness, color math (blending) and windows added. Many games look nicer this way.
• Several PPU speedups
• Speedhacking disabled (it was error-prone, not that efficient, and broke HDMA)
• Replaced forced 1/2 frameskip with automatic frameskipper (isn't perfect, though)
• More stable display (although tearing still occurs when frameskipping), VSync
• More things I forgot about. Surprise!
Initial release. Dirty.